Friday, July 6, 2012

Unexpected

Dear babies,

I am sitting here in a hospital bed weeks before you two should make your debut.  Apparently, mommy's body is having a hard time carrying twins and in order to keep you two safe and mommy safe we have to stay in the hospital until you guys can be born.  I am 32 weeks and 1 day pregnant and we're hoping to make it until 34 or 35 weeks with you two on the inside! SO mommy has been taking time resting, reading, watching tv and movies and trying to learn how to crochet! Hopefully by the time you guys arrive I will have made something for you :)

I feel like I have gotten to know you two a lot better while I'm here.  I'm pretty sure I know which one of you is Colton and which one of you is Callan BUT we're still going to make that final decision when we see your precious faces.  You guys are so funny moving around and kicking the nurses and techs when they try to find your heart beats.  A lot of times one of you will cooperate and the other will try to swim away.  :)  I'm sorry mommy's body is cooperating and that you guys will most likely have to come earlier than we'd hoped.  We are still hoping and praying that you guys will make it far enough along to be able to breathe and eat well and not have to spend time in the NICU.  Once you guys are out, I just want to hold and snuggle you and not let you out of my sight! I love you little boys and I hope you get to cook for a while longer!

Love,
Mama


1 comment:

  1. oh that must so hard being on bed rest! I hope that all three of you are ok and i will keep you in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete