Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dear Babies

Yesterday we had an ultrasound little babies! You are not so little in there anymore, to little to come out, but you definitely feel huge in mommy's belly! Baby A was 3 lbs 2 oz and Baby B was 3 lbs 1 oz.  I'm so glad you are growing so well! We're hoping you, baby A, will be in a head down position, you've decided to be breech and have wrapped yourself around my whole belly and your brother! You crazy boy! I don't know how things will really be but I'm thinking you, Baby B are going to more mellow than your brother.  You let him do all kinds of crazy things BUT you get your kicks in too ;)

Michael you are kissing and patting mommy's belly so much now! You don't (or won't) say baby but you LOVE to pull up my shirt and see my belly.  Its adorable! I just put you down to sleep for the night and couldn't help but think how much I love our bedtime routine.  I know things will change later and I won't get to hold you before bed forever, but I do love it now.  We (usually Daddy) read your scripture book and another story, usually Goodnight, Moon but Daddy says you get sick of it so it varies sometimes! Then I come in after story time, we say family prayer, and I hold you and sing "You are my sunshine."  I always lose my breath because my lungs don't have any room right now, but you don't care :) Thanks for listening and snuggling with me.  It's one of the best parts of my day! I'm thinking when your brothers are old enough to participate we'll all pile on mommy and daddy's bed or the big bean bag and read stories together.

I love you boys so much! Keep cookin twinkies, mama's in this for the long haul! And I'm so glad I get to hold you every day Michael, I hear you in your room making your "sleep sounds" now.  You make the funniest sounds right before you drift off.  You are one nutty kiddo ;)

Love
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment