Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear Michael

Oh, Michael.  My little monkey.  Monday, Daddy and I went to the dr's office for an appointment and Mommy ended up having to stay what we thought was going to be a few hours, that turned into a day, that turned into "until the twins are born." This has been the hardest week of my life by far and the hardest part has been being away from you and daddy.  I miss you so much but I get to see pictures of you and your daddy brings you to visit as often as he can and most of all I know you are having fun playing with your Daddy, uncles, and your grammy.  They have been taking such good care of you! Having this experience has made me so glad you are so young, which I never realized was a great thing before, but you don't realize much is going on and you will probably never even remember that mama wasn't  around for a while. All of this has just made me realize Heavenly Father's planning and timing.  It's not up to us what happens, its only up to us how we handle it and I'm doing my best to be strong.  We are so blessed Michael, remember that.  You have so many people who love you and care for you and were willing to take care of and play with you when they found out Mommy would not be able to for a little while.  I can't wait to be home with you and snuggle and love on you.  It makes my day when daddy strolls you into the room and you see me and smile! The other day the nurse came in to take my blood pressure while you were here and it was the lowest its been since I've been admitted, even though you like to jump around and play, just being with you makes me feel so much better!  Soon we'll be playing and this will all seem so long ago.  I love you forever, Michaelbug!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment