Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome to the world!

Dear Colton and Callan,
Welcome to the world sweet boys! Mommy was in the hospital for 5 days resting and trying to keep you in my belly as long as possible before the doctors decided it was best for you to be born. The doctors told me you needed to be born around noon on Saturday July 7, 2012 and I called Daddy to come to the hospital and he hurried over and you, Colton were born at 4:05 pm weighing 3 lbs 14 oz and you, Callan were born at 4:06 pm at 3 lbs 5 oz. You both came out crying and they showed you to me really quickly and took you away to clean you up. Then Daddy and a nurse came out holding you both and I got to see your sweet faces, give you kisses and tell you I love you before Daddy and the nurse took you both to the nicu. Later Daddy took Michael to meet you guys.  He kept saying "Whats that?!" and pointing and touching your isolettes.  He loves you guys already. That night I was able to be wheeled down to see you both. I was able to get up briefly to touch you and tell you again how much I love you both.
Mommy right before you both were born

Daddy in his scrubs ready for you to be born!

Colton right after you were born

Callan right after you were born

my boys together :)

Michael meeting Callan

Mommy meeting Colton

Mommy meeting Callan

No comments:

Post a Comment