Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh, Michael

Dear Michael,

I had to write you a short letter today because I always want to remember it.  There's nothing really special or important about today, we're staying at home playing, but you my child are just so funny and sweet.  You are constantly amazing me with the things you are learning, saying, and doing.  Your personality shines so brightly. 

As you'll find out someday, once you become a parent you never get to go to the bathroom alone. We just recently secured the cabinets under the sinks so you are having to find other things to entertain you while you hang out in the bathroom while Mommy goes potty. Today, you went inbetween the shower curtain and the tub.  It was hilarious.  You were laughing and patting me through the curtain.  You thought it was the best thing ever.  After you get out you come over to me and pat my belly.  I tell you thats my belly button and the babies are in my belly and you laugh, pat my belly, and then give it a kiss. It was adorable. You have not kissed my belly before and I don't think we've told you to, either. It just melted my heart.  I know you're going to love your baby brothers and I hope the transition of bringing them into our lives will not be too hard. You are an amazing and funny little boy.  There is never a dull day with you around. (as I type this you are rolling around on the ground with some silky fabric) I love you forever, monkey!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment